Dopo i due progetti europei CATE e PEYC, e con il terzo in corso, denominato ASK, partirà nel 2019 un quarto progetto biennale della rete delle federazioni nazionali di circo educativo. Il suo obiettivo è con l'obiettivo di: Creare un incontro di insegnanti di circo in cui possano riflettere sulla loro attività di insegnanti; Aumentare la qualità dell'insegnamento e sviluppare metodologie efficaci; Potenziare l'apprendimento attivo; Studiare indagini scientifiche sulle dinamiche dell'apprendimento degli studenti; Creare esperti futuri su questo temi
LCL prevede nel corso del 2019/2020 una serie di incontri dedicati a questi temi, a cui parteciperanno formatori esperti degli 11 paesi partner del progetto.
maggiori dettagli a partire da ottobre 2018
1) To create a meeting of circus teachers where they can reflect their activity as a circus teacher.
2) To let them answer such questions: What is my idea of teaching?,How I act as a teacher? How to give positive feedback? Reflect on methodology.
3) To rise quality of teaching and develop effective methodology.
4) To give an understanding to teacher that learner is the center of teaching - not an object of a teaching
5) To find a way to be aware as a teacher to always reflect his/her role as a teacher, to be objective, to know how to step aside from his/her role and look from distance.
6) To empower teachers for active learning.
7) To show scientific knowledge how people learn best – teach teachers how learners learn the fastest way – according to scientific research ;) (According to accelerated learning).
8) To follow sustainable development – that is why we want to engage all national umbrellas.
9) To create future experts in this idea.
5 days of 8 working hours per day, app. 16 people on each meeting.(80 people who will finish this project;). It is not master class where they learn new tricks, but it is a coaching, leaded sessions where they work on methodology and role of teacher in learner centred learning method. Seminar is leaded by coaching leader, not by circus specialist.
Proposed content of seminar:
1) principals of non-violence education, democracy, creative education,
2) Reflecting methods according to those principals – if we need change or we already work like this.
3) Games, exercises, discussions, group work, good practices…
4) Exercises, discussions to find out what student really want to learn. Why learners are in the circus, what he/she wants to do in his/her life?
We organize week like circus training, first day is an introduction, we find out what is participant’s experience, what they expect, what we expect. That is how we have a lot of idea and next day we start with them. Each day we evaluate and we check what to do the next day.